Fighting Criminal Charges on Behalf of Clients in South-Central Texas
I am Sylvia A. Cavazos, an experienced San Antonio criminal law attorney defending clients who have been accused of state and federal offenses. As a former prosecutor who has been a defense lawyer since 2007, I have gained experience in a wide range of areas, including:
- Federal offenses: I frequently defend clients against federal charges, from drug charges to violent crime charges, in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas.
- Drug offenses: If you are accused of drug possession, drug distribution, participation in a drug trafficking conspiracy or any other drug offense, I will diligently protect your rights.
- Weapons offenses: I defend clients against all types of weapons charges, including unlawful carrying of a weapon, possession of firearms by a felon, and weapons trafficking.
- Racketeering: I have the experience to represent clients who have been charged in federal court under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act.
- Sex offenses: If you have been charged with an adult or child sex crime, you could be facing lifetime mandatory sex offender registration. I am prepared to protect your rights.
- Assault and domestic violence: I have extensive experience going to trial and winning on behalf of clients who are facing domestic violence and stranger assault charges.
- Drunk driving: If you have been accused of driving while intoxicated (DWI), I will take action to protect your driver's license and defend you against the criminal charges.
- Criminal record expungement: If you have successfully completed a deferred adjudication program, I can help you pursue an expungement or nondisclosure petition.
- Juvenile offenses: If your child has been charged with a juvenile offense, he or she could be facing serious consequences. I can protect your child's interests in juvenile court.
Del Rio Federal and State Criminal Defense Attorney · 210-468-1130
If you have been charged with a federal or state criminal offense in south-central Texas, do not hesitate to contact me to discuss the steps I can take to protect your rights. To schedule a free one-hour consultation, please contact my office at 210-468-1130 or by e-mail.